Phone : + 61 (0) 405 037 857
Email : email@example.com
Office : 144 Gregory Street Perth. WA. AUSTRALIA
Connected with us
• 6 a side format each team may field five outfield players and a goalkeeper on the pitch at any one time
• Substitutions are unlimited during the game, can only be made when the ball is dead and only with the Referees consent. Outgoing substitutes must leave the field of play before the replacement enters the playing area.
• The oncoming players are active immediately and can receive the ball. Substitutes must stand outside the pitch perimeter and spectators must not enter the field of play under any circumstances.
• Teams can change their goalkeeper unlimited times during the course of the game. The referee must authorize a change of goalkeeper.
• All footwear are permitted to be worn by any player
• All Players are instructed to wear shin pads however not essentials but play at own risk of injury.
• The wearing of any form of jewellery (including, without limitation, watches) is not permitted during play.
• Referees may refuse to allow players to play with inappropriate footwear, without or with shin pads and/or are wearing any form of jewellery.
• The match will consist of two equal halves. The length of half will be 15 minutes each half.
• After a goal has been scored the game will be re-started by the team who conceded the goal taking a centre.
• If the ball goes out, the game will continue with a throw in on the line.
• A goal may be scored from any point within the field of play.
• Slide tackles are allowed
• Professional fouls will be penalized with a penalty or free Kick and the guilty player may face disciplinary action.
• Opposition players must be three meters from where any free-kick is taken. If opposing players do not retreat the required three meters the kick may be moved forward one meter. If a free kick is awarded on or near the goal area it can be moved up to two meters backwards to allow defenders to be three meters from the ball.
• The Goalkeeper must be on the goal line when a penalty is being taken.
• These Rules are not exhaustive and may be added to or amended at any time.
• All games will be played with a size 5 outdoor ball.
• Penalty Kicks shall be taken with only one step by penalty taker
• Australian Minifootball Federation offers the players to insure themselves for a year with a cost otherwise all teams and players are playing at their own risk.
• The Referees decision on all on-field matters is final and no discussions will be entered into either on or off the field with him about any decision. The Referees jurisdiction on disciplinary matters will apply until players have entered the changing rooms. Players repeatedly disputing decisions may have further disciplinary action taken against them.
• Teams with a valid complaint against a match official must be put in writing within 48 hours of the match taking place. The complaint should be addressed to Australian Minifootball Federation Committee.
The World Minifootball Federation (“WMF”), is the highest authority of minifootball in the world. Fifa does not recognize minifootball
WMF created 3 different categories of minifootball: 5 a side, 6 a side and 7 a side.
The WMF has a special dynamic because of the huge number of players who play every day, every week and every month because they are just in love with this sport.
Minifootball leagues and other competitions and events are organizing by the WMF or by its continental, national or local affiliates.
The best teams from local leagues will advance to national championship. The best players are chosen for national team which participate in continental or World minifootball Championship.
There are currently more than 35 000 official WMF facilities and more than 1,7 mil amateur unofficial minifootball players and fields hosting the regional competitions and national tournaments which are organized by WMF members.
The WMF has branched out to all 5 federations and locking in the world for the mini football revolution.